Today’s episode is a conversation I’ve been wanting to have for a long time.
It just so happened that several things happened recently that prodded me forward to find someone to have this conversation.
Today we’re talking about problematic platforms. How do we decide which invitations to accept when it comes to sharing a message we’re passionate about. What if the platform is being offered by someone you have ideological issues with or hosted by a organization you aren’t sure about.
I talk through this issue today with my friend and fellow podcaster, Markus Watson. We also talk about how we process pitches from folks who want to be on our shows.
In this episode, you will:
- Discover the key factors to consider when choosing the perfect platform for your Christian podcast or speaking engagements, ensuring maximum reach and impact.
- Learn effective strategies for vetting potential podcast guests, ensuring that their values and beliefs align with your Christian message and audience.
- Understand the importance of aligning your podcast or speaking engagements with your core Christian values, creating a space for meaningful and impactful conversations.
- Gain insights on the benefits of seeking input from trusted advisors in your decision-making process, helping you make informed choices that resonate with your Christian audience.
- Explore the power of leading with authenticity and integrity in your Christian podcast or speaking engagements, establishing trust and fostering meaningful connections with your listeners.
- Check out Markus Watson’s podcast here: https://www.markuswatson.com/podcast/
- Christianity Today article on platforms: https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2023/october-web-only/christian-speaker-lineups-disagree-theology-conference-even.html?fbclid=IwAR1oQbcgXX2hc4ycHQygfTrWIR4AfwKjI2lAd32WOv-flexgQN8yS7Zpxsw
Leave me a voice mail message!
I would love to share your voice in an upcoming episode celebrating 100 episodes of the podcast. You can go to this link to leave me a message: https://untangledfaithpodcast.com/hello
Episodes you might enjoy:
Support the show:
Subscribe to my newsletter: https://untangledfaith.substack.com
Join us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/untangledfaith
This podcast is sponsored by Faithful Counseling. For more information and for 10% off your first month, visit Faithful Counseling- https://faithfulcounseling.com/untangled
Where you can find me:
Youtube channel- https://youtube.com/channel/UCPfFk-I6QShXXvEpSFaJOvg
Host/Creator: Amy Fritz
Phil and Susan Perdue