For some reason, this fall has brought a steady stream of voices telling about what it’s life when life is difficult. I don’t say “yes” to every pitch, but when someone raises their hand and bravely says “The life I’m living isn’t what I signed up for”, I pay attention.
I pay attention because that’s my life.
And, I suspect it’s how you feel about your own life.
Author Sarah Frazer joins me for a conversation about what it’s like to reckon with a life you didn’t sign up for. I love the messiness and un-resolved-ness of her story. Because I can relate.
In this episode, you will:
- Hear how Sarah found peace and contentment in the midst of life’s disruptions and challenges.
- Learn valuable lessons from the life of Moses in facing interruptions and finding solace in the Lord.
- See the power of unanswered questions.
- Hear ways to support others in their times of difficulty by being present, offering authentic comfort, and avoiding clichés.
- Preorder Sarah’s book: https://amzn.to/48OiNpB
- Follow Sarah here on Social: Https://www.facebook.com/sarahefrazer Https://www.instagram.com/sarah_e_frazer Https://www.pinterest.com/sarahefrazer
- Check out Sarah’s websites: https://sarahefrazer.com or https://sarahefrazer.com/i-didnt-sign-up-for-this/
Leave me a voice mail message!
I would love to share your voice in an upcoming episode celebrating 100 episodes of the podcast. You can go to this link to leave me a message: https://untangledfaithpodcast.com/hello
Episodes you might enjoy:
Support the show:
Subscribe to my newsletter: https://untangledfaith.substack.com
Join us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/untangledfaith
This podcast is sponsored by Faithful Counseling. For more information and for 10% off your first month, visit Faithful Counseling- https://faithfulcounseling.com/untangled
Where you can find me:
Youtube channel- https://youtube.com/channel/UCPfFk-I6QShXXvEpSFaJOvg
Host/Creator: Amy Fritz
Phil and Susan Perdue