Amy and Nathan Fritz share part 2 of their experience with the Ramsey Solutions Organization.
In this episode they talk about:
- Differences in accepting the culture between spouses who marry in to the company as opposed to those who were already married when their spouse was hired.
- The Daily Beast article/Twittergate.
- The time Amy thought she was going to get Nathan fired by leaving a comment on a blog post.
- Jon Acuff's resignation.
- The Ramsey Christmas Party.
- What happened when they lost the Best Place to Work contest.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/untangledfaith)